Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Destiny Review

My review of Destiny. Being not a great FPS player, see if view of the game.

WoW: Lords of Draenor

World of Warcraft:Lords of Draenor Videos from the Live Stream.

This is default featured slide 4 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

This is default featured slide 5 title

Easy to customize it, from your blogger dashboard, not needed to know the codes etc. Video tutorial is available, also a support forum which will help to install template correctly. By DeluxeTemplates.net

Thursday, August 14, 2014

World of Warcraft: Lords of Draenor


After watching this,  I am glad I pre-ordered it.  The only thing that really keeps me coming back is the story.  It release date is 11.13.14, which is the day before my birthday.




Also a new animated series is coming out the same day.  Great if you like to know the back stories and such.  The animation style is great with some CG.  That is one thing I really like about Blizzard, they know how to make a great story and back story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

I do not own any rights to any of the games or images I talk or post about on this blog. All Rights Reserved to respected parties. Also I am not an English major, so just read and enjoy!!